Sunday, October 19, 2008

Day 7 of my Practicum





Well, it's going to be a short blog post today - I am really exhausted. I didn't have to go into the library today, but I worked on the website project for about 5 hours and my head is feeling pretty rotten. I am scheduled to share what I have so far with my supervisor tomorrow, so I needed to get quite a bit accomplished.




I did take a break this afternoon to go to a little town called Wayzata with my mother-in law, and we sat by the lake drinking coffee and talking. It was a nice break, and it gave me the break I needed to keep going on my work. We stopped to see the Wayzata library, but it was closed - it looks out over the lake and has a lovely outdoor courtyard for people to sit and read in the fresh air. Very nice!




No comments: